Fitness World Kids Room
Included with your membership!
Our Kids' Room is a great place to have fun! With separate infant areas, age-appropriate toys, play kitchenette and stove, reading nook, snack area, and big kids' loft with Xbox 360, your children will have plenty to keep them occupied. Plus, our Kids' Room staff is competent, caring, and always looking for ways to make your child's experience the best it can be.
Kids' Room Hours
Monday-Friday: 9:00am-1:00pm, 4:00pm-8:00pm
- Minimum age: 3 months old
- Time limits: (Only 1 visit per day)
- Ages: Under 1 year old - 1 hour
1 year and up - 2 hours
- Legal guardian/parent must sign in/out their child
- No sick children may be brought in to the Kid’s Room
- For security purposes, the only adults permitted in the Kid’s Room are the parents or
legal guardians picking up or dropping off their children.
- A parent or legal guardian must remain inside Fitness World at all times
while their child is in the Kid’s room.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Children must be kept off of
the workout floor and equipment.
- No children older than 1 year old in the locker rooms. Please use the designated family bathrooms.
- Members and guests are not allowed in the Kid’s Room outside of operating hours.
- A list of prohibited snacks is available; please ask our Fitness World staff for a copy.
- Talking on cell phones is restricted to the front lobby area only.
Call Fitness World at 919-544-9000
stormi @ fitnessworldnc.com